Anyway, some tips for future Michael to remember if he ever decides to go back.
- Book an exit row seat on the plane. Lots of legroom.
- Arrive at the hotel at about 1pm.
- Stay at the Venetian. This is non-negotiable. That place is too nice.
- Bring an envelope of gambling money. You are not allowed to dip into food money or go to the ATM to gamble.
- Don't play the slots. They are worse than you remember.
- Stick to 2/4 Limit Hold Em.
- Go to the Grand Canyon.
- Swim in Lake Mead.
- Go on the New York, New York roller coaster at night.
- Go back to Capriotti's at least once.
- Drink more.
- Spend more time relaxing in the pool. You don't have to be always be active.
- Go on the behind the scenes tour at the Star Trek Experience. (If they haven't closed it already.)
- Go see the Freemont Street Experience.
- Go with a friend.
I promise the next post will be about game design.